Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bret Hart Belfast Appearance

• 17-10-2013 1:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

http://brethartni-eorg.eventbrite.co.uk/

This is the same company who ran JR's tour a month or so back.....£45 for a Q+A and meet and greet isnt too bad....at Wrestlecon in NYC before mania, a pic and autograph was the guts of £35!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

literally 10 minutes away from my house driving if even that and I have no interest in this what so ever

we pretty much know a good bit of it is just going to be bad mouthing HHH and WWE and avoiding talking about his familys past especially owen and not worth half the money

• Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭SimonQuinlank

Was free to meet him in Easons a few years ago too!

also when Eros Comedy put on shows the ticket includes the meet and greet and isnt that dear compared to this, recently over here the have had Mick Foley and Nigel McGuinness.

Also they got a contract today for another WWE person to do a tour for them, its all on their facebook page

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

he should have had it on the 4th of October.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Wish that one if these shows would come to Dublin! Belfast is a bit of a trek and it'd be late getting home. Wonder if Dublins got a bad rap since the Foley show last year? I'll have a think about going but it seems unlikely!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

he should have had it on the 4th of October.

Ah I see what you did there. I could offer you the same experience for half the price & i`ll throw in my Ger Loughnane impression for free.

Wish that one if these shows would come to Dublin! Belfast is a bit of a trek and it'd be late getting home. Wonder if Dublins got a bad rap since the Foley show last year? I'll have a think about going but it seems unlikely!

also think we need a title change, its actually in Templepatrick according to the original link and not Belfast so for anyone coming from down south it makes it harder still to get to

Advertisement