Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Carpenter and an Electrician Buttevant

Options
  • 17-10-2013 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭

Can anyone suggest a top notch carpenter willing to come out to Buttevant. (It's slap bang in the middle of cork & limerick city).

Looking to have floors worked on and a door + door frame made up, and possibly a couple of other odd jobs.

____
    Also need an Electrician, wiring a room, and again, couple of other odd jobs.

Any advice on where to look? I've never needed workpeeps before XD. (Father in law was meant to do most of the work, but has taken ill and doesn't have the energy to do it.)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Don't know about a carpenter but for an electrician you can't go wrong with Jason O'Callagan, he lives locally and does great work, I don't have a number for him but I'm sure if you google his name you'll find him

Advertisement