Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone for tennis ?

Options
  • 17-10-2013 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi all,

Am back playing tennis after a long absence, just looking to find a few new hitting partners. Preferably somebody who already know how to play the game properly :)
    I'm a cork city guy in my 30's

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭scuby

maybe try the tennis club in Aghada ? or is that too far?

• Registered Users Posts: 18 cork kayaker

Thanks, but that's too far from where I live

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭Wyldwood

what about the tennis club in Murphy's Farm, Bishopstown or Sunday's Well on the Mardyke?

I really don't want to pay subscription fees when I can use the CIT facilities for free ! But thanks for the suggestions

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 simon_vazquez

Hi, I was playing regular last year at Sports Village but they don't seem to do memberships anymore there. Now it costs too much to play there as a non-member.
    How much would it cost me at CIT? I'm in my 30s and would say I'm intermediate level, if you fancy a game give us a shout.

• Advertisement

It's only €4/hr for a CIT court, that includes flood lights too as far as I know.

Will send you a pm

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭crc

I'd be very interested in the occasional match. I'm busy with other things so can't play that often, but now and again would be great.
    I can't claim to be a good player, but I'm certainly not hopeless (although I haven't played in a couple of years).
    I'm open to PMs from anyone who's interested in a game around the city.

I'll send you a PM about organising a casual game.

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Laneyh

Hi

I live in Dublin but am usually back in Cork one weekend a month. I'd be on for casual games when it suits.
    I've played a little on and off the last 2 years. I'd say I'm an advanced beginner.

I'm also in my 30s and female ( in case that makes any difference)

Hi

The CIT courts are only open Monday-Friday 9am-9pm. If you are around early on the Friday or something them perhaps we could arrange something.

Mixed/Doubles is a good for players of varying standards, at times can be a bit more craic and social than singles.

I'll send you a quick pm

Thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement