Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Debemhams.ie glitch 75% off trainers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Chael The Spider Sonnen

Mine has been dispatched!

Mine too!:

"Hello,
    We thought you'd like to know that we've dispatched your item(s). Your order is on the way, and can no longer be changed. If you need to return an item or manage other orders, please visit Your Orders on Debenhams.ie"

:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭joe316

My order has been dispatched to the supplier, wonder will it slip through the net. It was for adidas one so perhaps they have different suppliers for different brands, what brand are yours?

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Slipshaney

sweet!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,121 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

I got 3 Nikes and an Adidas pair in the end.

Can't wait for the postman tomorrow! :):):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭El_Drago

This thread should be renamed "When adults behave like kids"

El_Drago wrote: »
    This thread should be renamed "When adults behave like kids"

Did you not get any shoes? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭El_Drago

Did you not get any shoes? :eek:

Funny you ask that because I did pick up a lovely pair,which should do me just fine.

I got three emails anyway.

Order confirmed. 4.26pm
    Order processing. 4.55pm

Order Dispatched. 5.20pm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 476 ✭✭RunRoryRun

I got three emails anyway.

Order confirmed. 4.26pm
    Order processing. 4.55pm

Order Dispatched. 5.20pm

Only 2 so far....come on dispatched!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

I received the dispatched email too. Very fast turn around no? Anyway guess we'll see what happens tomorrow!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭198321

do you think it arrives tomorrow? I mean if they did actually dispatched it ..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,926 ✭✭✭Soarer

Haven't got a dispatch email, but tracked the order and all items are "Order submitted to supplier".
    Hopefully the supplier ships before the mistake is copped.

Surely theyre dispatched from ROI? Worst case I get them Monday. Wahooooo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭198321

mine says Created

Soarer wrote: »
    Haven't got a dispatch email, but tracked the order and all items are "Order submitted to supplier".
    Hopefully the supplier ships before the mistake is copped.

Also says "order not available for return".

Don't want to get excited, but can't help it. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

Got an email today saying you have yet to pay for your order, they screen shot the runners at full price, I had to laugh :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 476 ✭✭RunRoryRun

Got an email today saying you have yet to pay for your order, they screen shot the runners at full price, I had to laugh :pac:

this is all very exciting!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

RunRoryRun wrote: »
    this is all very exciting!

Not for me I couldnt pay in time :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Plek Trum

Awww man - jealous! Best of luck to those of you with nimble fingers, great bargain if they arrive !

I didnt get any dispatched mail yet, but chose deliver to store option so not sure if this makes a difference

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭downesy

Slipshaney wrote: »
    I didnt get any dispatched mail yet, but chose deliver to store option so not sure if this makes a difference

I'm the same, no dispatch mail for me either.

downesy wrote: »
    I'm the same, no dispatch mail for me either.

Yup, and me.

Not to get ahead of myself, but normally misprices are spotted and cancelled a lot quicker than this.
    Don't know what I'm gonna do with 9 pairs of runners! ;)

so theres still hope!

I had to order something else yesterday which is currently on the same "order confirmed, forwarded to supplier" status.
    Or maybe I've been blacklisted altogether :eek::D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 614 ✭✭✭blankblank

My fingers are cross for you all that ordered- I nearly pulled the trigger, I think maybe I should have. Goodluck :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭chargerman

Hopefully they will honour it. Looking forward to my new nike trainers 😄

• Site Banned Posts: 23 Stonky

Got my 6 pairs of convairs today !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

Im always checking this thread for deals like this, so naturally i missed this :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Plek Trum

Stonky wrote: »

Lucky fecker!! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭chargerman

There's hope yet...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 30 I M Wright

You are all losers for shopping in Debenhams. Here is a company that over inflates its prices in its Irish stores and yet wont let you buy from their UK website from Ireland. Shame on you all for shopping in an anti-Irish store. When are you people going to realise that Debenhams are ripping off their Irish customers. hopefully you do get your 75% discount, less Irish money lining Debenhams. shop elsewhere!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 367 ✭✭Chewabacca

I M Wright wrote: »
    You are all losers for shopping in Debenhams. Here is a company that over inflates its prices in its Irish stores and yet wont let you buy from their UK website from Ireland. Shame on you all for shopping in an anti-Irish store. When are you people going to realise that Debenhams are ripping off their Irish customers. hopefully you do get your 75% discount, less Irish money lining Debenhams. shop elsewhere!

Yeah because were spoilt with Irish companies that are selling good quality runners for 75% off.

Pics or GTFO!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

This is a pricing error. Debenhams may even lose money on each sale.

What an idiot.

hahaha what a beaut! So Debenhams (who you hate)are losing out on thousands because of this glitch and you slate us for ordering off them and taking advantage of it?

Very bright post!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

That's right we asked for your opinion :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Maybe they felt guilty about their previous price structure and gave us offer as a penance for past sins :D I have no interest in boycotting a shop - if they have something I want at a good price I will make a purchase.

I'm still not convinced my runners will turn up, but this is one of the better misprice sagas. Fingers crossed.

I M Wright?

I think it's more U R Wrong.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭FunkSoulSista

Oooh..I'm rubber and you're glue...

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭mtdelany

28 posts and he is calling us losers?

welcome to boards

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,288 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Who calls someone a looser? This isn't Saved by the Bell at all young fella.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

mtdelany wrote: »
    28 posts and he is calling us losers?

welcome to boards

Poster has been angry before ! :)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056781644

"BOYCOTT DEBENHAMS
    Irishmen and Irishwoman save your money and please BOYCOTT Debenhams in Ireland. There are discriminating against all Irish people by not allowing residents of Ireland to purchase cheaper goods from their Debenhams.com website. All other countries in Europe and others outside too are able to purchase freely from this website but not the Irish.

They are offering their goods at least a 10% premium after exchange rates and VAT rates are taken into account on their Irish website and yet those in resident in Ireland are allowed to purchase from this site. We are being ripped off once against. It's about time we stood up to companies such as Debenhams.

Until Debenhams rectify this overcharging please boycott and shop elsewhere. Please pass this message on.

Your sincerely
    Save the Pennies"

• Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭themacdaddy

It didn't work...just got this Ah well was worth a try.

Dear customer,
    Thank you for placing your recent order with us.
    We regret to inform you we’ve had a technical issue with the pricing of certain items being displayed on the Debenhams website. As a result of this either part of, or your full order has unfortunately been cancelled, and any monies debited from your account will be reversed immediately and will reflect in the next five working days.
    Should you wish to re-purchase your items at the correct price you can do so by visiting the Debenhams website or visiting your local store.
    Once again please accept our sincere apologies for any disappointment caused, and if we can be of further assistance please don’t hesitate to contact us.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,288 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Yep just got the technical error message also. Oh well

• Advertisement

Same here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 538 ✭✭✭mjquinno

just got the same - was fun while it lasted.

Lessons learnt - none.
    Shoes received - none.
    hop on the next bandwagon for mispriced goods. - definitely

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

Same

And again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 725 ✭✭✭sue97

Same here :(

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement