Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blues Nights Galway?

Options
  • 17-10-2013 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi - does anyone know if there are any good blues nights happening in Galway city these days? Preferably of the old style. Cos I'd really like to go to that if so.
    Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Gingganggooley

Hi - does anyone know if there are any good blues nights happening in Galway city these days? Preferably of the old style. Cos I'd really like to go to that if so.
    Cheers!

No blues. Jazz, soul/funk yes. Blues no. Worthy of a song to be written about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Miss Misery

ah shucks! That is a shame... Ok Jazz soul/funk is good too but right now baby I want the BLUES!... the "real-deal" blues! *cue sobbing miserably into my guitar 16-bar riff*

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭ttoppcat

The lazy blues band play in mcswiggans on thursday nights I think. They're on Facebook I think if you want to find out about other dates :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭greenpilot

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Miss Misery

Sorry for long delay but thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭ttoppcat

By coincidence theres a great night of blues happening at the Crane Bar tonight..all the main blues players round town meeting up for a big jam. Kicking off around 9 I think

Advertisement