Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kanger join the Dual-Coil revolution

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

At the rate these get released we'll be hearing about the Protank 43 by Christmas!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Removable drip tip maybe :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

I wonder if those coils will fit an evod and T3s?

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭ParaHappyman

Pique wrote: »
    Hot on the heels of Aspire, another BDC is here in the form of the Protank 3.
    http://www.szkanger.com/product_d1.asp?idd=96&ids=6&SortID=30&id=30&ord=100

Even though my 1st aspire was a failure and im still waiting to try a 'proper' one , whats the price of this kanger gona be I wonder (ps I so far, love kanger products!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭csi vegas

I lay awake at night praying for the day they release a black opaque glass tank...in the mini. I really do. That be pretty smexy.
    Also, I went looking for alum tank tubes for it the other day, I really did. I am kinda sad, I really am....Haha!

• Advertisement

Even though my 1st aspire was a failure and im still waiting to try a 'proper' one , whats the price of this kanger gona be I wonder (ps I so far, love kanger products!!)

# insert extra ' , ' at I !!

csi vegas wrote: »
    I lay awake at night praying for the day they release a black opaque glass tank...in the mini. I really do. That be pretty smexy.
    Also, I went looking for alum tank tubes for it the other day, I really did. I am kinda sad, I really am....Haha!

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Chris Dolmeth

Buy a can of tint spray at a motor factors, making tape over the shiny bits and Roberts your father's brother.

Normal black spray paint will work too.

Buy a can of tint spray at a motor factors, making tape over the shiny bits and Roberts your father's brother.

Normal black spray paint will work too.

Lethal as that sounds I am tempted... People of the Boards: would you?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Lethal as that sounds I am tempted... People of the Boards: would you?

No reason not to. Bit of acrylic spray paint, just make sure to mask any area that paint could get into.

Montana spray = best spray.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Chris Dolmeth

enamel paint will give you a nice shiny hard wearing finish. Heat resistant too.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

grindle wrote: »

Montana spray = best spray.

Many walls have felt my montana.

http://www.vaperus.ie/kanger/421-protank-2-glass-tube.html

protank-2-glass-tube.jpg
    Now...to find a mini.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭dePeatrick

I wondered about the configuration of the coils on the new Protank and sure enough does not sound good, would have thought they would have had a 180 degree configuration like the iClear 16/30

Now the Protank 3 Mk II or will it be 3.1 or rev.....never mind :D

Think the reviewer is right though, not a lot of testing going on, I guess as long as you have loads of people rushing to buy beta releases why bother!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭ghogie91

I have heard of poor coils coming with it, one lad got a head showing from 0.1 ohms jumping to 1.2 or something

Turned out one of the coils was left untrimmed, looks as if they are throwing out coils at the moment

Advertisement