Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Contouring - Cream products

• 17-10-2013 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone can recommend and cream based products for contouring. I know there seem to be plenty of powder based products but as my skin in quite dry I don't think this is suitable

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Mod

Hi OP, I have moved your thread to here, as I think you'll get better responses here.
    Best wishes,
    Sauve :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 195 ✭✭Belle Morte

Illamasqua Cream Pigment in Hollow is a great contouring cream for fair skin.

Hope this helps :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

Illamasqua Cream Pigment in Hollow is a great contouring cream for fair skin.

Hope this helps :)

This, or the fitme foundation sticks from maybelline in a darker shade than your usual foundation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 701 ✭✭✭christina_x

maybe try benefit high beam as your highlight? and then a foundation two shades darker as your contour?

• Registered Users Posts: 22 exovoomnia

I cannot recommend the Tom Ford Shade & Illuminate enough, very pricey but you get an excellent contour and highlighter so worth it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

I use a concealer made for black skin, I think its by either No. 7 or Revlon, not sure! I literally put 4 teeny tiny dots under my cheekbones - the colour is so dark that it gives a lovely sharp affect without overloading the face in products :)

• Registered Users Posts: 35 LemonWorld

I find the darker shades of the Catrice Allround Concealer useful if I want to do some contouring for a night out or whatever. Really cheap and stays put for ages. I'm super pale so would never have any use for them otherwise :P

Advertisement