Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling ideas

Options
  • 17-10-2013 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

Hi,

Just looking for ideas on selling some clothes, I got a small amount in at cheap price, anyone have any ideas on how to go about selling them quicker?

Sold 5 out of 24 in a month with little advertising, not going as quick as i hoped.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Tough to sell clothes online its the sort of thing where people like to be able to feel the material and check the size is right. Maybe take a stall at a Sunday market one time or something? Should be able to shift the other pieces as long as they are decent quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭pebbles21

What kind of clothes are they? Ladies Men kids young old ?

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭getsome

jimmii wrote: »
    Tough to sell clothes online its the sort of thing where people like to be able to feel the material and check the size is right. Maybe take a stall at a Sunday market one time or something? Should be able to shift the other pieces as long as they are decent quality.

Yeah i was thinking about going to a market, do people actually spend decent money at markets now a days?

And there mens clothes that I have, would be good for winter as their heavy not like the cheap quality in pennys.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

If they are winter clothes time is ticking, you only really have till Feb to shift them.

Try a market near a ATM machine, aim for women 30-60 as they buy most practical ment clothes. Are they branded? Invest in a mannequin for display.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭getsome

wmpdd3 wrote: »
    If they are winter clothes time is ticking, you only really have till Feb to shift them.

Try a market near a ATM machine, aim for women 30-60 as they buy most practical ment clothes. Are they branded? Invest in a mannequin for display.

There branded alright, but not a known brand so are pretty much unbranded , where could i pick up a mannequin cheapest?

• Advertisement
Advertisement