Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Craft Beer Co Meath

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Son0vagun

Twice now I've been to the Malt House looking for An Bru Rua, and twice it's been sold out. Suppose that's a good thing and I'm glad for them that it's being a success.

I love going in there. It's lovely little room. Would love to see more room for variety though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭sofireland

They have started stocking the bottles, i'd imagine a resupply will be done this week

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

I actually got the last bottle of it on Sunday night. Went in for some Imperial Stout and as I was paying there was one bottle of Rua on the counter so I bought it. Very nice it is too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭blueshed

I actually got the last bottle of it on Sunday night. Went in for some Imperial Stout and as I was paying there was one bottle of Rua on the counter so I bought it. Very nice it is too :)

i was there Sunday and got 5 btls, chap did say they were just sold out ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭blueshed

Bru RUA outlets in Meath:

Kells: Vanilla Pod (bottle)
    McEntee's (bottle)
    Kelltic (draft)

Trim: Malt House (draft & bottle)
    Lenihen's (bottle)

Navan:
    The Russell (bottle)
    Smith's (bottle)
    The Central Draft)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,411 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hammer Archer

Tasted Brú Rua, Rí and Dubh at the Craft Brewing festival in town yesterday. The stout (Dubh) especially is gorgeous stuff. They are supposedly going to be available for a short time in Super Valu nationwide soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭poitinstill

got some rua in super value ( 4 for a tenner) highly impressed with it...very very nice. nice to have a 500ml bottle of good beer comming in at 2.50 euro. might stock up / empty shelf.

got some rua in super value ( 4 for a tenner) highly impressed with it...very very nice. nice to have a 500ml bottle of good beer comming in at 2.50 euro. might stock up / empty shelf.

The Winehouse in trim has the RÍ also at 4 for 10.00 as I understand this is a special offer

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

Got some of the Rí IPA and I have to say it's a lovely beer. Much nicer than the Rua and great value @ 4 for a tenner.

Its a great pale ale. Had it at the fran well cask fest at the weekend. Awesome stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭Vego

had some rua ...got from supervalu johnstown ........A nice change

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,411 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hammer Archer

The Rí is nicer than Rua alright. Dubh is nicest of the three in my opinion though.

Now if we could only get more meath publicans to stock it aswell.

Yeah its Dubh, RÍ, Rua for me in that order.

Though theyve tweaked the lager recipe and its much better. Only sampled cask of it be keen to try it in bottle form or draught

Advertisement