Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Putting account into different name

Options
  • 17-10-2013 6:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭

Hi, me and my housemate recently got in eircom broadband but it's not in my name and i would like to change it into my name as he wants to cancel it as the internet keeps cutting out which is annoying. I need some internet connection so if i get it changed to my name i will try and sort it out as he doesn't want it anymore. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Sciprio wrote: »
    Hi, me and my housemate recently got in eircom broadband but it's not in my name and i would like to change it into my name as he wants to cancel it as the internet keeps cutting out which is annoying. I need some internet connection so if i get it changed to my name i will try and sort it out as he doesn't want it anymore. Thanks.
    Hi Sciprio

To arrange a transfer of ownership please contact eircom accounts on free phone 1901.

Feel free to PM me the landline number before you call as I might be able to improve the connection for you.

Thanks

Al

Advertisement