Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cant get 5.1 sound on my trittons?

Options
  • 17-10-2013 6:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭

Hey guys can any of ye figure out what i am doing wrong.I have a AsRock Z77 Pro4 Motherboard with realtek hd audio manger with latest drivers.I own a tritton 720 pro which a used on ps3 which was great but I just moved to pc gaming :eek::eek:.
    I have it connected through the digital port and getting good quality.I checked the setting in realtek under format and i am getting 16 bits,48000 hz DVD quality.In the same setting there should be an option for 5.1 surround sound right?:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83,306 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

hmmmmmmmm.... shouldnt it depend on the content also? I thnk you're right though. Try out Left4Dead, it supports up to 7.1 surround. Cant recall if it has a free trial though.

What version of windows just for reference?

Advertisement