Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personal Trainer in Cork?

Options
  • 17-10-2013 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭

Looking for some advice lads and lasses. Looking to lose weight and cant make the breakthrough on my own so need motivation through trainer of some sort. Was going to try that educogym place in town on the advice of someone but after looking on this site, the whole educo thing has gotten absolutely slated so I think I should probably give it a miss. Any other good similar places or good personal trainers for weight loss and getting fit around cork that ye could suggest?

Thanks! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Ruginator

Cork Outdoor fitness is very good, check them out on Facebook, it's a mixed class group with Sessions on Monday and Thursdays in Highfield and then on Saturday in Fitzgeralds Park.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,848 ✭✭✭soundsham

There's a Thai boxing keep fit class in blarney golf resort every wed
    By one of the staff there Conor he's ex Irish champion
    It's more keep fit by using combinations
    Great to punch a few pads
    He does 1 to 1 also
    Think its on at 7

• Registered Users Posts: 11 murphymurphy12

Hi, Great Personal Trainer (Jason) in Fota Retail Park, Carrigtwohill called Fusion Health and Fitness http://fusionhealthandfitness.ie/

He does classes and PT sessions.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,716 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

Id have thought every leisure centre has personal trainers? Where is near to you?

I go to the crossfit gym at oakgrove leisure centre. The Crossfit instructor does personal training too. www.oakgroveleisure.ie

Advertisement