Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wii brew channel app problem

• 17-10-2013 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi peeps , I hope some intellegent minded person can help me .
    I am trying to get the old classics to play on the wii . I have got the home brew channel via sd card and have downloaded the Super Nintendo emulator without a problem via same sd card .
    My problem is I have downloaded the Nintendo emulator in a Zipped file just the same as the snes emulator but I can't seem to get it on the wii . The only emulator that comes up is the snes one .
    I have tried to open the nes zip file on the laptop and import it to the ad card but its not working .
    I don't know what I'm doing wrong .
    Am I putting it in to the wrong location on the sd card ? I've tried everything and am itching for a game of original mario :-) . Amy help or advice would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,645 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Don't listen to advice from Achilles, he kills Wii's!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

you dont need an emulator, the wii plays old mario games out of the box.

Cant tell you how or where to acquire such things...<snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Bobbyo247

Stuxnet wrote: »
    you dont need an emulator, the wii plays old mario games out of the box.

Cant tell you how or where to acquire such things ...<snip>

Mucho s gracias stuxnet

Ill give it a go . Have you any advice on the gx ultra rmulator as to why it isn't working .

Just wondering as it is wrecking the head and I would like to solve it regardless .

Have it on the sd card zipped and unzipped .

I have it on the sd root but it shows up on the snes emulator on the wii and when I click on it , it says file unknown or wrong size file .

Can't figure out what I'm doing wrong . Grrrrrr

Advertisement