Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Da Roberta's

Options
  • 17-10-2013 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭

There's a deal on LivingSocial for 2 meals & 2 glasses of wine or 2 minerals for €20. What's this place like? I did a quick Google and 2 different ones are coming up. Is there a difference between the 2?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,218 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

I think there both owned by the same Italian family. It's been a while since I've eaten there but it is very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Have eaten in the pizzeria once. It feels like Italy as soon as you walk in. The pizza I had was good, not spectacular, but definitely worth the LivingSocial price of a tenner each, for sure.

Only thing I found was when you're finished eating, they're not shy about hurrying you out the door. But otherwise it's a pleasant enough spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

Good spot for food, been there plenty of times and would recommend it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 427 ✭✭45mhrc7evo1d3n

The deal must be for the pizzeria as the other Da Roberta's is closed again. There is no sign up to say what's going on but there appear to be renovations going on inside. I'm not sure if it's possible but I suspect they might be joining the two restaurants together at the back.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

It's in Salthill, biggish place, family friendly (beware: families!), Italian wine mainly so it's a crap shoot but ask for recommendations, pleasant dining experience. This is a mid-range restaurant so set expectations accordingly. We go a couple times a year and have done for many years. Consistently good, simple, Italian food for a fair price.

http://www.just-eat.ie/restaurants-darobertas/menu

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭fishy fishy

yes it is nice - pretty decent food - good value for 20 euro voucher.

Advertisement