Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

found jack Russell in Togher today(17th October)

Options
  • 17-10-2013 8:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭

Male jack Russell with collar but no tag or chip found on Togher road this evening. Zero road sense so luckily managed to bring him to safety. Need to find owner asap though. Have notified munster lost and found and local vets but hoping someone here knows who owner is.hes quite well fed so not straying for long

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭quietsailor

I saw a message on a friends page (Can't find it now) from the Cork DAWG charity - they were asking about a jack russell that had ran away from it fosterer, you could send them a picture to see if its the one you have

DAWG Facebook

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭seefin

I saw a message on a friends page (Can't find it now) from the Cork DAWG charity - they were asking about a jack russell that had ran away from it fosterer, you could send them a picture to see if its the one you have

DAWG Facebook

hi thanks a mill for that. Owners for my jack Russell were found- theyve chipped him now so good outcome.
    Checked dawg page and that dog missing from foster home in ballincollig was found! All good news

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭quietsailor

Ah thats good then, My mate fosters dogs for DAWG so its nice to come across people who'll help out an animal in trouble - as my Aussie cousins say "Good on ya" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭BillJ

Saw a dog today, looked kind of like a jack russel but black and brown walking near blackpool today. He crossed the road by the brewery and looked like he was lost incase anyone is looking for him.

Advertisement