Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is the Kayfun/light the best?

Options
  • 17-10-2013 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭

I have an RSST and I'm very happy with it, cheap and easy to build with decent flavour. I'm seeing some people raving about the Kayfun/light and am wondering if there's much of a difference between it and a genesis atomiser? Is it the best there is?

Also people seem to be building it with silica, does it work much better with silica than mesh?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

I've using the "dream tank" (kayfun clone) for the past few months and it has never failed me.Performs the same as a kayfun at a fraction of the price.

I'd recommend a dream.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

Can only speak of my own experiences with the Kayfun...but since I have had it I haven't touched a genesis atty.

Oh...and I have experience with the 'Dream'...and although it's good, it is not as easy to build or as reliable. Like I say...Just my ever so humble opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭colly10

Ionised wrote: »
    Can only speak of my own experiences with the Kayfun...but since I have had it I haven't touched a genesis atty.

Oh...and I have experience with the 'Dream'...and although it's good, it is not as easy to build or as reliable. Like I say...Just my ever so humble opinion.

Thanks, when you say you haven't bothered with a genesis, is there much in the difference or it is a small difference?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

colly10 wrote: »
    Thanks, when you say you haven't bothered with a genesis, is there much in the difference or it is a small difference?

For me it was night and day.. Silica wick just gave me so much more flavour. And easier set up.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

The Kayfun would give a better vape due to the RSST having a mammoth chamber.

Apart from that, if you've tasted silica, cotton and mesh wicks and know the differences, the Kayfun isn't going to change their properties - it'll come down to preference.

The vast majority of the price-tag for an item like the Kayfun is in the finish which is totally unrelated to vape quality...unless when, every time you look at your mod you call that vaping.
    Then it makes your vaping amazing. Because it's pretty.

• Advertisement
Advertisement