Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"People sometimes need to be reminded that there is good in the world."

Options
  • 17-10-2013 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭

I went through absolute hell while volunteering for one particular organisation in our little island, you can read about my experience right here. They almost destroyed my life in nearly every way imaginable - horrible individuals!

Since my break away from them I have found so much Happiness & Peace within myself and in my life with Everyone Around Me & I Love This Forum :)

I read the linkie below and it really reminded of why I do little random Acts of Kindness for People. Everyone goes through tough times in their life and tend to lose faith in humanity, but stories like the one I'll share below need to be shared more often for people to read imo. I hope you all enjoy it too!

KINDNESS! Kindness needs sharing! You really never know what someone else is going through.

131017153515-reddit-bill-story-top.jpg

Advertisement