Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is June (Abbey St) gone?

Options
  • 18-10-2013 8:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi, does anyone know where June has gone? Early August I texted her for a reading and she got back saying she was on hols it'd be end of August. There is still no replies back from one or 2 texts to see if she's working since? I tried her premises across from the Abbey Theatre but she's not there I think.
    I find her great and puts you at ease. I'd love to see her again, any help appreciated.
    Thanks 😊

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 milkyway123

have you had any joy? am trying to get in contact with her also!

any joy yet????

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭lilliann888

used to like june and found her readings good . I was reluctant to share this with you on board and actually that had put me off the site for long while.
    but , I would like to know if my psychic is trust worthy or not.
    Rummers has it , June when sharing with the other psychic in the basement near powers court dublin 2 , used to share clients details and personal infos and readings with her mate . This in turn was discussed with other clients , some got back to the third parties involved in the readings!!! Creepy .... Imagine!!! Very unprofessional and dangerous in small place like dublin . Such a shame.
    If that is not true or someone has different views , I look forward to hear those. I liked her readings.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 194 ✭✭D.Campbell

used to like june and found her readings good . I was reluctant to share this with you on board and actually that had put me off the site for long while.
    but , I would like to know if my psychic is trust worthy or not.
    Rummers has it , June when sharing with the other psychic in the basement near powers court dublin 2 , used to share clients details and personal infos and readings with her mate . This in turn was discussed with other clients , some got back to the third parties involved in the readings!!! Creepy .... Imagine!!! Very unprofessional and dangerous in small place like dublin . Such a shame.
    If that is not true or someone has different views , I look forward to hear those. I liked her readings.
    I dont know June or anything but how could they do that as the same reader can only read you once a year or more how could they remember them then and surely be to God they don't give their full name. their on a need to know bases with me and if you go in a group you call the others friends etc , so I cant really see how that works and theres alot of Marys and Annes in the country so really cant see that working and also why would June give info away to another reader that would reflect bad on June as the other read would seem more clear and positive with their feed back. look that's my view on the subject thinking the logic

there is no way June would give away info. i know her from in the basement and when she moved to abbey street. She was so accurate with me and i know with other people also and 100% trustworthy. whatever she predicted for me has always come out and in such detail also.

just wish i knew where she has gone!!!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 194 ✭✭D.Campbell

there is no way June would give away info. i know her from in the basement and when she moved to abbey street. She was so accurate with me and i know with other people also and 100% trustworthy. whatever she predicted for me has always come out and in such detail also.

just wish i knew where she has gone!!!
    well Im glad you said that as it would be dreadful to think otherwise , and it also makes the other poster feel positive to :)

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭lilliann888

thanks for reply.
    I do hope that is the case. she is very good reader and I ( in all honesty) liked her and her readings. but that happened to people I know and they were devastated .There could be other side to the story, but that was pretty certain at that stage .
    It did put me off all this time.
    I wish june the best , I do hope more professional attitude is followed by all who provide such a service as we do need clarity from now and then .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Magenta

Is June still on Abbey St?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Fiendster

Hi, so far as I'm aware she isn't there anymore and I texted her number again recently just asking was she still doing readings and nothing back.

It's frustrating, I really liked her and would love to know where she is now.
    Surely someone must know?

hi I tried her again over Christmas and nothing :-(

have you had any joy since? hope she is ok???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 Fiendster

I tried her by number again and nothing.
    I do hope she's ok too, maybe she just couldn't keep the premises but is taking time out or not promoting herself at the minute. I know when I found out she was on Abbey Street all those years back it was by comp chance!
    Let's hope she's ok and she'll be back around soon. Really liked her, lovely woman!

I texted her to see if she was ok and not for reading but nothing.

its just really out of character. I was abroad for a while and she even gave me her email address to keep in touch and she would email me. I have tried this too and nothing....

the only thing is that her phone is ringing... surely it wouldn't if something was up. just frustrating like you say. she is a lovely woman and a great psychic! hard to find!

Hi
    Just checking in to see if anyone has heard anything?????

Any update on June?

Looks like June is back in The Psychic I

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Psychic-I/328051990560313

Advertisement