Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Efibre install ....tell us your story

Options
  • 18-10-2013 9:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭

Well folks , I've been on here for a while trying to see how people are getting on with their installs . It says that efibre will be available from 30th October when I checked my home phone number with the line checker ( Ashbourne , Co. Meath ) . I'm itching to pull the trigger on this BUT I'm also not up to getting onto eircom on a daily basis trying to figure out what went wrong with the order , lost online orders , no call backs , customer care ignorance , etcetera .Thought I'd throw up a thread for people to post how they got on instead of having to go to individual threads to read peoples tales . Good , bad or indifferent installs . All contributions will be a appreciated .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Very disappointing I left eircom maybe 6 years ago, efibre became available where I live recently eircom looked good so I said I'd give them a try ordered on the 13th of September everything went fine I got a install date booked my day off work to await the arrival of the eircom install.I'm still waiting :D I decided to cancel after being fobbed off from department to department at eircom customer service very frustrating to deal with they blamed the online ordering was the problem.

I ordered from magnet now and they have given me a install date just hope they don't do a eircon on it 

Advertisement