Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Biohazard

Options
  • 18-10-2013 9:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭

No love for Biohazard around here?

They're playing in fibbers tonight
    https://www.facebook.com/events/214619428697141/

I think it's 20 years since they tried to play here in the tivoli i think. I missed that one but two friends that were at it say it was abandoned after one of the band members attacked a security guard with his guitar.

Oldschool and i can't wait!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOywnWBtDQ0

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,917 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

I saw them back in the day, loved to have gone tonight but alas I'm broke. Watched a few videos on this tour, they sound great. Fibbers will be in for an assault...enjoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭cro mags

They played tattoo the planet in the O2 in 2001 I think it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

cro mags wrote: »
    They played tattoo the planet in the O2 in 2001 I think it was.

Correct with Static X, I think Slayer headlined it after Pantera pulled out woulda went otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭dcr22B

Correct with Static X, I think Slayer headlined it after Pantera pulled out woulda went otherwise.
    Sepultura bailed at the last minute as well, spent a while pissing myself laughing at Cradle of Filth!

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭metzengerstein

I was at the fibbers gig ,really amazing gig and enjoyed by all it seemed .
    no security as biohazard requested so people where on the stage singing with them and stage diving , it was kinda like being at a riot .

they hung around afterwards for a while meeting and greeting with people which is always cool for bands to do .

I was at that tivoli gig ,as I remeber we got 5 songs in and when tales from the hardside came on the crowd rushed the stage and where all singing along .the security then wanted everyone off the stage or they would cut the power. the band tried to get the crowd off stage but no body would listen and then all hell broke loose power was cut and end of show .i think it was bobby and a member of security had a fight .I even remeber a cool punk with huge mohawk got on stage and he was blowing fire from one of those sticks ,it was mental .

same happened in donnington a few days prior with people rushing the stage .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Blast from the past. Saw them in France at Eurorockeenes, Belfort in 1997!

Advertisement