Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband Dublin City Centre

• 18-10-2013 10:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, hope you can help. Currently I am living in an apartment with free wifi throughout but it isn't fast enough for Netflix at peak times. I am looking at getting my own broadband in. Wouldn't mind paying €30-€40 for decent speeds. Was looking at eircom and vodafone etc. My question is I have a phone line coming into the house but it is not in use. We have never used it. Will I have to pay a connection fee? Also do you have to pay line rental on top of the price givem for example vodafone have a deal of €27 a month. Do I pay extra line rental fee and connection on top of this and how much are they?

Thanks for the help!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭bealtine

Hi guys, hope you can help. Currently I am living in an apartment with free wifi throughout but it isn't fast enough for Netflix at peak times. I am looking at getting my own broadband in. Wouldn't mind paying €30-€40 for decent speeds. Was looking at eircom and vodafone etc. My question is I have a phone line coming into the house but it is not in use. We have never used it. Will I have to pay a connection fee? Also do you have to pay line rental on top of the price givem for example vodafone have a deal of €27 a month. Do I pay extra line rental fee and connection on top of this and how much are they?

Thanks for the help!

Look at UPC too...

First ask your provider of choice if they will activate the line some will some won't..

Details on line rental are a bit fuzzy some include it some don't...

Advertisement