Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electronics store in Dublin?

Options
  • 18-10-2013 11:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭

Now Peats has closed, where do people buy electronic components in the city?
    I know I could buy online, but I'd like to give a local shop business if I could.
    Specifically, I'm looking for clip-on ferrite beads.
    I'd love any suggestions - thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Maplin?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭quaalude

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    Maplin?

Will try there - ta!

If we didn't have it in Peats I'd send people to Maplin or Radionics in Rialto.

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭liffeylite

foreign wrote: »

Respect for your advice and sorry for the closure of Peats. I hope there will be a chance for it to open again in the future.

Long live the independents. Without them the world is a mundane place.

liffeylite wrote: »
    Respect for your advice and sorry for the closure of Peats. I hope there will be a chance for it to open again in the future.

Long live the independents. Without them the world is a mundane place.

It's been six years since I worked with them. Had a great time and learned so much myself. Would love to see them back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭quaalude

foreign wrote: »

Cheers - I didn't know about Radionics in Rialto. I emailed them and l might drop round later, if this weather clears up!

Advertisement