Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How can I order historical statements online?

Options
  • 18-10-2013 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭

I want to order statements from 2005 online.  I am registered for estatements.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi Snoman 

Thank you for contacting us on Boards.

You can order duplicate statements online for the previous 7 years only.

Please log into your account online and submit your request through our Online Service Desk. To locate this option, please select the 'Manage Accounts' on the left hand side of the Homepage online, the last option on this page will display 'Online Service Desk'. You may now select the option for 'Duplicate Statements' from the drop down menu and enter the dates you require.

There will be a charge to order duplicate statements. The charge is E3.80 first page and E2.50 each additional page. Your request will be sent by post to address on your account usually within 5-7 working days.

Thanks
    Alison 

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Elrasheed

I requested statements for 2012 in sept. The bank kindly charged me 23 euro! That was on sept 20. However, till this date, I have NOT received the statements!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi Elrasheed, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to boards. 

We do not have access to account information. 
    If you call your Bank of Ireland branch, a representative will look into the status of your request.
    A full list of branch contact numbers can be found here

Thanks

Billy 

Advertisement