Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cat found in maynooth

Options
  • 18-10-2013 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭

Hi folks, this cat has somehow found it's way into our workplace on the village end of the moyglare round-been coming and going since the weekend....looks pretty well cared for, but is just very very cautious round folk at the moment...anyone know of anyone missing a cat?! He/she has almost a hitler-like tache under the nose and is black & white patches allover!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Ails76

Cute cat, any luck finding the owner?

http://www.lostandfoundpets.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭itac

No, no joy yet-didn't know about that site though, so will post there too! Will try and catch it to get it to a vet tomorrow and get it checked out. If it isn't tagged or we can't find the owner, i may have a consultation with my housemates about getting an extra housemate of the furry feline kind!

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Ails76

Worth a try but to be honest I doubt he's tagged. I don't think cats are tagged as much as dogs. I know our cats not tagged. Ah so sweet. Hope your room mates agree to keeping him :) that's how we got our cat. During the bad floods in Maynooth in 2000, we found a little ginger kitten by the swollen river near Newtown/Meadowbrook. He looked like a little drowned rat. Brought him home and put up flyers, but no one claimed him. So got him neutered and 13 years later he's still with us :)

Advertisement