Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Between the mountains and the sea

Options
  • 18-10-2013 3:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭

Hi all, I am just putting it out there to see if anyone has a copy of 'Between the mountains and the sea' by Peter Pearson, that they are interested in handing on.

I have spotted a few online on amazon etc. however brand new they are steep and I don't trust buying used copies after some bad experiences. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 DavidHabsburg

Hey there,

I am in the same position as yourself. I know that Dundrum and Ballyroan libraries each have a copy. It's not ideal but you can borrow from Ballyroan for a few month if you just renew it online and no one else wants/ needs it...

I'll let you know if I see it. I'll be in chapters later and I'll have a look upstairs :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭Pm1e

Hey there,

I am in the same position as yourself. I know that Dundrum and Ballyroan libraries each have a copy. It's not ideal but you can borrow from Ballyroan for a few month if you just renew it online and no one else wants/ needs it...

I'll let you know if I see it. I'll be in chapters later and I'll have a look upstairs :)

Yes I spotted it in the library system recently too. Interesting that someone else is looking for it too, what has you interested? PS thanks for checking chapters. Amazon may be the best bet but I'll hold off for your response.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 DavidHabsburg

Pm1e wrote: »
    Yes I spotted it in the library system recently too. Interesting that someone else is looking for it too, what has you interested? PS thanks for checking chapters. Amazon may be the best bet but I'll hold off for your response.

I grew up in Rathfarnham and Dundrum and I study history so it's a given!

Also, big into urban exploring so it's a good place to start when looking for buildings and their history etc!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭Pm1e

I grew up in Rathfarnham and Dundrum and I study history so it's a given!

Also, big into urban exploring so it's a good place to start when looking for buildings and their history etc!

I'm down in Blackrock and I have family who just bought a house that is mentioned in the book so I thought the book would be a nice gift.

Advertisement