Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CCTV system needed for a play (!)

Options
  • 18-10-2013 3:42pm

Hi there,

I need a single night vision camera and a way to plug it in to a TV via a scart lead.

It's the main centrepiece of the play playing a major point in the final scene (The only light on stage will be the live image on TV)

We don't have a huge amount of money (Well, none really - it's a community theatre and it's our first production)

Would anyone here know of anyone that could help out?

I'm thinking ex shop demo models etc. (Or ideally a loan for the two weeks it's on!)

The company would get the back page of the program in return and we're expecting around 400 people to see it over the two weeks.

Thanks all!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,717 ✭✭✭✭altor

Hi there,

I need a single night vision camera and a way to plug it in to a TV via a scart lead.

It's the main centrepiece of the play playing a major point in the final scene (The only light on stage will be the live image on TV)

We don't have a huge amount of money (Well, none really - it's a community theatre and it's our first production)

Would anyone here know of anyone that could help out?

I'm thinking ex shop demo models etc. (Or ideally a loan for the two weeks it's on!)

The company would get the back page of the program in return and we're expecting around 400 people to see it over the two weeks.

Thanks all!

That should be no problem.
    Sent you a P.M.

Just going to give this a bump.

Still need a camera and DVR

Dress rehearsal tomorrow and Opening on Hallowe'en. If anyone can help, I'd highly appreciate it!

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Sorry. Only seen this now. I thought altor had got you sorted based on the last post. I'm PMing you my number, give me a call if your still stuck and I'll see what I can get you a loan of.

KoolKid wrote: »
    Sorry. Only seen this now. I thought altor had got you sorted based on the last post. I'm PMing you my number, give me a call if your still stuck and I'll see what I can get you a loan of.

Altor got back to me and its all sorted.

Thank you kool kid and thank you Altor. It really makes the show!

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Ahh Ok. Glad you got it sorted. Good luck with the Play.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,717 ✭✭✭✭altor

Altor got back to me and its all sorted.

Thank you kool kid and thank you Altor. It really makes the show!

Glad I could help :)

Advertisement