Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dog walker dublin 15

• 18-10-2013 4:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 742 ✭✭✭

I know there was already a thread, but I cannot find the fb page of the person reccomended.

Unfortunately I injured my knee and I am using crutches to walk.

I am not able to give Buddy and Jago their fantastic long walks as they were used to.
    Actually my flatmate and random friends are helping me, but if I won't get well soon it could become a problem.

Do you know any dog walker in Dublin 15 area that could help?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 270 ✭✭snoman

Based in Cork so no practical help but do hope you feel better soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭cocobubbles

Petsittersireland.com covers all of dublin!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

At a seminar recently I met the lovely people who run Southpaw dog walking on the southside of Dublin, they may be aware of a reputable Northside equivalent?

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Southpaw-Dog-Walking/229959367093988?fref=ts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭aonb

Jsabina, sorry to hear you have hurt your knee - the pits, with two dogs that need walking! Hope you are better soon, and can find someone to help. Would it be worth your while putting an ad up in the local vets, local shops, community centre etc, since its a temp thing, maybe you could find someone who would walk them for you there... Good luck

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Inexile

Canine Creche is based in Dublin 15. I think they are more of a daycare/boarding operation but they may be able to help or if not know someone reputable that you could use.

Just google them for contact details

• Advertisement
Advertisement