Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone recommend a garden tidier-upper?

• 18-10-2013 5:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,449 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm trying to find someone who'll do a general garden cut-back / tidy-up / get-rid-of-all-the-stuff job.

For a few years the guys who planted and paved my (fairly small, patio) gardens came once a year to do it, but they've disappeared and I can't contact them any more.

I got a guy's name from someone who came recommended, but his phone doesn't appear to work - I can't get through anyway.

It's about a half day's work - not difficult by any stretch, but I have a woefully bad back and any time I try to do it I wind up crippled for days afterwards.

I don't need a fancy landscaping firm (although if they want the work, they're welcome to it!). Just a guy/gal(s) who could tidy everything up, not rip me off, not kill off half the plants in the garden, and not leave a mess behind them.

Anyone know of such a person(s)?

I'm in Dublin 8.

Cheers in advance, feel free to PM if you don't want to stick names up in public.

Advertisement