Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are you interested in a new Gameworld

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

pepper180 wrote: »
    Yes sir! I called Sahin back from Dortmund :)

When was that loan agreed tho? Dont thonk it was there when the GW was created.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,109 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Ya he did when I over took him in the league and it didn't work I still won the league!

That was later in the season wasn't it?, I know at the start I could not recall a good few players, but could recall some.

I am not sure what the difference was, but late on in season one I could recall the ones that I couldn't initially.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Does this mean I already have 50 players at Porto, about 25 in team and 25 loaned out.

How does that work on the cap?

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

No
    MrMac84 wrote: »
    Ya he did when I over took him in the league and it didn't work I still won the league!

All because you fixed up the leagues Mac.

We all know it.

Don't try and hide it!

Its too late..

You've been found out!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

JamboMac wrote: »
    Does this mean I already have 50 players at Porto, about 25 in team and 25 loaned out.

Sell 5

• Advertisement

No
    GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    When was that loan agreed tho? Dont thonk it was there when the GW was created.

I haven't a clue, Mac would know. I never agreed to the loan.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

No
    Sell 5

Do 5 p/e deals, trade two players out for 1 new player.

10 out, 5 in and you meet the cap.

JamboMac wrote: »

Recall those at unmanaged and sell them on ....

This is why i think the cap is too low at 45, in this exmple, he could be 6months trying to sell playerd and wont be able to buy untill he does ....

You couldnt expect teams to sell their better players just to meet the , imo, low cap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

No
    has the gameworld started lads??? :O

Seaneh wrote: »

I understand that but do my players loaned to somebody effect there cap or mine or both. As one is at inter didn't check others, if I want to sell I have to recall and make them weaker that's the only issue.

• Advertisement

Why would people need to sell their better players?

All he needs to do is sell 5 youth players and if he puts them on the market for the right price an external will buy them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

No

All he needs to do is sell 5 youth players and if he puts them on the market for the right price an external will buy them.

Or do what I said and offload 10 youth/dross players and bring in 5 better ones.

Seaneh wrote: »

Or do this and kill 2 birds with 1 stone, get down to the cap and get better players in the process

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

No
    I said this in the other topic but will repeat here.

I've got 37 players out on loan. I'll recall and sell what I can, but even still, I'm going to have to cut down from 60 to 45 players just to start things off.

If loan players are excluded, at least for the first season, there's not an issue but if they do count, and I can't recall 37 of the players, am I expected to cut my first team down to 8 players? :(

It took ages in the boards game for externals to start offering on players transfer listed (at face value)

Squad cap poll
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057064571#

I'll look into it RW, again the problem is implementing the rules.
    8 more people in this league need to vote only at 23 right now.

I'll sell or part exchange if I have but would everybody vote.

has the gameworld started lads??? :O

Nah, PPPP has buggered of to the pub for a skin-full of shandies by all accounts :rolleyes:

And i thought he was serious about this new gameworld :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

No
    Nah, PPPP has buggered of to the pub for a skin-full of shandies by all accounts :rolleyes:

Thanks i was starting to feel left out thinking it was going on without me:)

I checked the arsenal squad and they have 44 players including players on loan so ill have a bit of shifting around to do i was also thinking of not buying anyone and keeping it like real life for the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭LOSTfan57

Its hardly startin now????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

No
    Lads lads lads calm down. :) we'll sort out the loans/capped players. I'm suggesting a 1 season let off. So you've until the start o fungible second season to get down to the right amount, currently 45.\

• Advertisement

No
    I'll set the league up tomorrow, I'm not sure how long it takes to start though

No

Heineken and wine, I don't even drink wine :/

No
    PPPP, could you slap down all the rules in one message for us tomorrow or whenever you are about to set it up?

No
    PPPP, could you slap down all the rules in one message for us tomorrow or whenever you are about to set it up?

Pretty much no because they haven't all been decided. I think everything is pretty much set except the economy and the rules regarding the squad cap. I propose rich economy and the squad rule to come onto effect at the start of season 2. Anyone with more than 45 players is excluded from all transfers

No
    Pretty much no because they haven't all been decided. I think everything is pretty much set except the economy and the rules regarding the squad cap. I propose rich economy and the squad rule to come onto effect at the start of season 2. Anyone with more than 45 players is excluded from all transfers

What about login times? As in inactivity.

No
    What about login times? As in inactivity.

14 days

No
    Are transfers being tracked by SMFA? Or is that being turned off?

No
    Are transfers being tracked by SMFA? Or is that being turned off?

Dude I'm half cut gimmie a break! SM monitoring is staying on, atleast till it's voted off

No
    Dude I'm half cut gimmie a break! SM monitoring is staying on, atleast till it's voted off

:pac: With a name like 'Princess', you should be able to multi-task! ;)

• Advertisement

Lads lads lads calm down. :) we'll sort out the loans/capped players. I'm suggesting a 1 season let off. So you've until the start o fungible second season to get down to the right amount, currently 45.\

Its a tie between 45 and 50 over on the other poll currently

Advertisement