Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driver CPC CARD

Options
  • 18-10-2013 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi

Just wondering is anyone else experiencing a delay in receiving your Driver CPC Card. All Bus drivers & those with both truck & bus licenses should have one now (acquired rights) - I'm still waiting on mine despite finishing all 6 modules of training in September etc
    Cheers
    Loch

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,260 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

I don't know if all should have one yet, was told in march when i took module 4(truck licence), don't take module 5 until next year as there is a bit of confusion/delay in the issuing of the license's.
    Was thinking of doing 2 this year until instructor told all of us to wait until next year for no5 module.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Loch Garman Gael

SCOOP 64 wrote: »
    I don't know if all should have one yet, was told in march when i took module 4(truck licence), don't take module 5 until next year as there is a bit of confusion/delay in the issuing of the license's.
    Was thinking of doing 2 this year until instructor told all of us to wait until next year for no5 module.

Cheers & thanks for that

Advertisement