Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

your opinions please

Options
  • 18-10-2013 5:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭

i signed up to a fone and broadband contract last april, from the start the broadband was terrible, slow and unable to upload pics to sales sites 90% of the time, i kept contacting their customer care and tech support to no advail, they both kept putting me off, eventually in early september they sent me a form to cancel the contract, which i filled up and returned, i then contacted them to ask could i keep the fone service, this they agreed to, as i had no broadband i could not see my account, also they stopped sending out written statements, yesterday i discovered that i could not make calls but i could recieve them, i rang customer care on my mobile, i was told that my account was suspended, then i ran out of credit, i will not have any cash until tomorrow (saturday) which means i cannot contact them until monday, hopefully you can understand what i am writeing and tell me where i stand, thanks in advance.

Advertisement