Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Superquinn sausages in SuperValu

Options
  • 18-10-2013 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭

Does anybody know what the story is with Superquinn? I thought they were closing but they're website appears to be very much open for business and now the news that Super Valu is stocking Superquinn sauages from yesterday?

I'm so confused and I want a sausage!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,547 ✭✭✭Foxhound38

I picked up a packet of superquinn sausages from supervalu last weekend

yum!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

Awesome-O wrote: »
    Does anybody know what the story is with Superquinn? I thought they were closing but they're website appears to be very much open for business and now the news that Super Valu is stocking Superquinn sauages from yesterday?

I'm so confused and I want a sausage!

SuperValu own superquinn and are rebranding all the stores as SuperValu stores

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Awesome-O

Ah so the old Superquinn buildings will still be in the same place!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

Ah so the old Superquinn buildings will still be in the same place!

SQ headoffice will close.

I was panicing trying to figure out where my nearest SuperValu is, all is right in the world again for a Friday evening!

I read it's creating 200 new jobs getting the sauasges out the all the other SuperValus as well I suppose so this is good news indeed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

I was panicing trying to figure out where my nearest SuperValu is, all is right in the world again for a Friday evening!

I read it's creating 200 new jobs getting the sauasges out the all the other SuperValus as well I suppose so this is good news indeed

unless there was 200 job losses in the factory that used to supply SuperValu.

Oh, never thought of this, I hope not. I was thinking more like the same for the old Superquinn/new SuperValu stores plus 200 extra for the current SuperValu but really I don't have a clue

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

http://www.thejournal.ie/superquinn-sausages-in-supervalu-now-1133865-Oct2013/

12 new jobs. It's been made by ABP since 2005 rather than instore

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

From February the Superquinn stores will be Supervalue's dot com:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,876 ✭✭✭Scortho

Davy wrote: »
    http://www.thejournal.ie/superquinn-sausages-in-supervalu-now-1133865-Oct2013/

12 new jobs. It's been made by ABP since 2005 rather than instore

Any horse?:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

@Scortho - please stay on topic

dudara

Advertisement