Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grattan Bar & Hotel

Options
  • 18-10-2013 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭

Would someone be able to tell me, was any of the rooms of the grattan let out for tenancy. Rain I ask is because both in the bar and in some rooms, there is lights on at night and during the day there is washing hanging up in Windows.
    Or does it have squatters??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Jambo

skodacb wrote: »
    Would someone be able to tell me, was any of the rooms of the grattan let out for tenancy. Rain I ask is because both in the bar and in some rooms, there is lights on at night and during the day there is washing hanging up in Windows.
    Or does it have squatters??

Its never been a Hotel (at least for the last 30yrs) but was converted to lots of apartments approx 10 or more years ago when they also did up the bar (used to be The Shamrock, Then Cunninghams)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Its apartments, when I was offered the lease on the place a couple of years ago I was told they were all full and independent of the pub. (Same building owner obviously)

Advertisement