Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I reformat my Windows 8 Dell with no Media?

Options
  • 19-10-2013 12:21pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I have a Dell XPS with Windows 8. It did not come with Media for the OS and I think that's the norm now. I assume there is some hidden partition where I can reformat, but how it is done can anyone tell me?

What if I wanted to change hard drive - how would I do it then? Can I just download a Win8 dvd iso and use that with my serial?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,835 ✭✭✭Torqay

Windows 8 - Recovery Media in 99 Seconds

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Torquay you get my vote for most helpful member on boards! Always straight in there with the answers across multiple forums! Thanks :)

You're more than welcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,307 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Zascar wrote: »
    Torquay you get my vote for most helpful member on boards! Always straight in there with the answers across multiple forums! Thanks :)
    Im offended. But he's a good guy.

Overheal wrote: »
    But he's a good guy.

Yeah, I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me. :P

• Advertisement
Advertisement