Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

which santa

Options
  • 19-10-2013 12:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭

looking for a good santa to book now to bring kids to for christmas, santas cottage is more or less booked out, we went to causey farm last year, is there anywhere else?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭blingrhino

what about the one between warrenpoint and rostrevor in the forest?
    we brought ours there a few times and it was excellant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭whelan1

thanks that is santas cottage up in the mountains. left it too late for a reasonable time there... so booked tayto park

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

whelan1 wrote: »
    left it too late for a reasonable time there...

:eek:

Seriously?

MugMugs wrote: »
    :eek:

Seriously?
    yup 8 and 9 pm is all thats left for most of december

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

whelan1 wrote: »
    yup 8 and 9 pm is all thats left for most of december

And Joe Duffy said we were all struggling through a recession. :)

• Advertisement

And Joe Duffy said we were all struggling through a recession. :)

the last time we went to santas cottage i booked it in july to get the date we wanted

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭Emcm

Just to let anyone know I booked Santas cottage today as I was told by some friends that even though when you go to book it looks like there is only limited times left like a Monday in November at 9 pm you can actually change your time when you book. So I selected a random time and when I paid my deposit I got an email with booking ref and then go Into Manage your booking change visit time there was tonnes of times left I was able to get the exact date and time I wanted which was a Sunday close to Christmas. This worked for 3 of us today so if anyone still interested go for it.

Advertisement