Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Go pro camera black

Options
  • 19-10-2013 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭

Bought one of these yesterday with the hope of setting it up this weekend and learning more about it but I can't seem to find the battery for the actual camera. I presumed it would be in the actual camera but it's not. Am I missing something or shud it not be here with the rest of the items. Bought it from camera shop and got a lot of extra accessories so I presume if I needed the battery they'd have told me?any advice wud b great

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭duffman85

• HERO3+ Black Edition Camera
    • 131’/40m Waterproof Housing
    • Wi-Fi Remote
    • Higher Capacity Li-ion Battery
    • Quick Release Buckle
    • Vertical Quick Release Buckle
    • 1 Curved + 1 Flat Adhesive Mount
    • 3-Way Pivot Arm
    • USB Charging Cable
    From their website - the battery should be included.
    This video shows how to install the battery so you can see what you're looking for in the box.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=518biTy3RBo#t=2m17s

• Registered Users Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

The battery is included. It's in the box. It is not in the camera. It's only a small black thing, so check all your packaging again.

What's not included - a memory card needed to record anything on.

Advertisement