Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Child Support Low

Options
  • 19-10-2013 2:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi Everybody,

My parterns has two kids with her ex. Both are teens now. He only started to contribute financially towards his kids upbringing after he was summoned to court. However, the court ruled that he has to pay 20€/child.

Everybody who has a teenager knows how expensive it is to give them a good upbringing. School, food and hobbies. They are all very expensive and a scabby 40€ is not gonna get any of them to college.

Besides the fact that it's all but fair to my partner, her kids, does anybody now how we can get him to pay his fair share?

PS: He is on the dole and working on the side out of the system.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

You could take him back to court. But other than that we can't give legal advice so I'm closing this thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement