Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Life in UL and business

Options
  • 19-10-2013 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Just want to see if you lads here think UL is good place to go? Campus/college life, night life, accommodation etc?

Also for anyone doing the BBS I have a few questions;
    - What are the ours like?
    - The workload?
    - Is there a lot of maths involved? (I only do OL for LC, although I should get high B/A in it)
    - Anyone who specialized in marketing - is the course good? Hard? Big workload?

Thanks lads!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

A quick search on boards should find you more than enough information regarding the BBS course in UL.

As for the maths thing, it shouldn't be a problem, I did OL maths and got through the course fine, any specific questions pm me

Edit: This thread has loads of info. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=65159868

I highly recommend the course too by the way, gives you a great overall business background as well as a v good knowledge of your specific major.

Even during the recession, graduate employment was very good in the course, considering you wouldn't be finished until 2018 if you choose the course, then it will be all the better.

Advertisement