Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nutrition courses! Institute of Health and Science

Options
  • 19-10-2013 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Never even heard of these guys until I was off googling courses earlier...anyone know the place? it's massively expensive so want to do my homework before departing with the cash

I'm looking to do a nutrition course and it seems perfect - maybe someone knows of other courses similar??

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

The guys who run these courses used to run a lot of massage/holistic therapy courses (may still do) which were quite good. Have no idea about the actual nutrition courses etc but they're diplomas so job opportunities may be quite limited unless you're adding to other health/wellness diplomas

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Pheebs

Hey, I'm kind of asking the same question as sedfmd, I was also looking into the IHS course on nutritional therapy and was wondering if anyone knew anything about them, are they any good etc....? Thanks! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭thegreatgonzo

My friend did a part time nutrition course with CNM and as far as I know she was very happy with the content. It's the same one that Rosanna Davison did and I'm afraid that's all I know about it:-)

Advertisement