Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M50 toll notice

Options
  • 19-10-2013 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi, I failed to pay m50 toll and received a first penalty notice which i had two weeks to pay. However, I was away at the time and did not see the letter until i got back. The letter states that failing to pay penalty before the deadline will incur a €41 fine. The deadline was 10 days ago and still have heard nothing re. how to pay €41 fine and if I go onto pending penalties on eflow.ie nothing comes up. This happen to anyone before? Any advice?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭biffoman

Not too sure,only to say i missed a payment by a few days .Rang up the helpline number and spoke with a lad,told him i forgot all about the charge ,He said theres no problem as im not a frequent user and to just pay what i owed for the journey i took...sound asa pound.So if you can speek to someone on the helpline no you might get a better result.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,464 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Another bit of advice is to register online for a video account. 50c cheaper than paying via payzone etc., plus you can never forget to pay. There's no standing charge like you have with tags either, so win-win, if you're an infrequent user. If you use it more often and also use other tolls reasonably frequently then a tag can work out cheaper.

Advertisement