Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

outlet/hobby for the mrs ideas?

Options
  • 19-10-2013 8:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭

Hi folks
    Just been looking online and cant really find anything relevant.
    My mrs is looking to get herself a new hobby. Shes not sure what and has suggested a few things from boxing to dancing. Just something for her to blow off a little steam and get away from me for a while :)
    I cant find any info on clubs or societies around south tipp area. Anyone here have any suggestions.
    Shes in her mid 30s and pretty active.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,967 ✭✭✭✭The Lost Sheep

Hi folks
    Just been looking online and cant really find anything relevant.
    My mrs is looking to get herself a new hobby. Shes not sure what and has suggested a few things from boxing to dancing. Just something for her to blow off a little steam and get away from me for a while :)
    I cant find any info on clubs or societies around south tipp area. Anyone here have any suggestions.
    Shes in her mid 30s and pretty active.
    Where in South Tipp? What town(s) you near?
    There's a few rugby clubs that have women's teams from Clonmel who have a very good set up to Clanwilliam(Tipp Town) to Cashel who recently set up a womens team.

Tipp town has a very good triathlon club which you could join. Triathlon clubs A great hobby. Its an individual sport but you can always train in a group. There will be groups of various standards in club and you train as hard or as little as you like. Now is perfect time to join as club would be beginning to pick up training again now after a short end of season break and will be prepping for next year races.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Beef

Clonmel Athletic Club also have a very active meet and train group for ladies on Monday nights.

Advertisement