Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chrome book

Options
  • 19-10-2013 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭

Laptop has seen its last days ( useless pile of crap to begin with anyway ) so I'm looking at some new notebooks.

Moving towards the new edition of the Chromebook. I'm not really tech savvy so anyone any info on them? Good or bad or something better?

It will just be for general stuff. Like college etc etc

Any info be great.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,835 ✭✭✭Torqay

Good or bad or something better?

Bad.

Poor processor, limited choice of software, useless without internet connection.

Look for an ASUS X501A. I believe, PowerCity has a deal going for €320.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

Torqay wrote: »
    Bad.

Poor processor, limited choice of software, useless without internet connection.

Look for an ASUS X501A. I believe, PowerCity has a deal going for €320.

Cheers thanks for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭Shabaz50

tbh its a crappy laptop but if your looking for something to browse the web id get a google nexus with cellular but if its a laptop u want go for it but browsing the web is all youll do. hope that made sence (this is what my cousin told me and he has it plus he knows a bit)

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭Shabaz50

google nexus is a tablet

Advertisement