Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hair colour help

• 19-10-2013 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭

Hi all

Im looking for a change in hair colour, my hair is naturally almost black and I know that its hard to colour such dark hair. Im looking for a home colour to experiment with and the two colours Im thinking of are in the pics attached. Any advice, ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 474 ✭✭Candy_Girl

I think the first colour is your best bet as you won't achieve the red colour without visiting a salon.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 katiazur

I think you would achieve the red easier as when you bleach, that would be the first colour to come trough. I would not recommend bleaching tough it is way to damaging. Or try bleach bath.Which is a bit gentler. You could use a higher % developer at least 30% preferable 40% with a red tube colour and that would lighten your hair enough to get that look

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭The Magpie

You will definitely get the first colour with "mystic violet" from Swartzkop.
    It'll come out really dark to start, with a heavy plum sheen when the light catches it, and as you wash the plum/purple tone will be more obvious.
    Your hair will look really well conditioned too.
    Reds are notoriously hard to maintain, I don't know how you'd get that shade with out some sort of prelightening, haven't tried that route myself.

• Site Banned Posts: 2 Jontymik39

I acclimated altered hair extensions for 6 years but my stylist has confused country's and so did.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Scissors27

Hi if the midlengths and ends of hair is darker than either of them colours your best off going to a salon to get your hair lifted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭PinkLemonade

Scissors27 wrote: »
    Hi if the midlengths and ends of hair is darker than either of them colours your best off going to a salon to get your hair lifted.

Or use ccolourB4 , you'll love save a fortune

Advertisement