Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wedding outfits

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45 FBee

I think they are both suitable for a wedding and the dresses are really nice. Personally, I'd go for the green one, but which ever one is up to you as they are both nice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Both lovely for a wedding! Second one might be a bit too short though if you are 5'9"..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

The pink one is a gorgeous shade, but I agree with Lia in that it is a bit short for a wedding. The green one is lovely, and is a better length.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 221 ✭✭GirlatdRockShow

Thanks ladies!
    and have any of you had any experiences with ordering from boohoo? I haven't heard that many positive reviews of them so I am a bit weary to order!

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Ciara GaGa

Ohh I love the pinky one :o , but yeah guessing it might be a bit on the short side. I'm 5'9 too and I would definitely opt for a midi length dress.

I've ordered from boohoo twice before and my delivery arrived within the 3 days and I was more than happy with my purchases, but have heard bad things from others too.

• Advertisement

I think both dresses are nice, I agree with others that the second one is quite short (31.5").

However, just in my experience, I don't find the quality of boohoo's stuff very good. They deliver on time and their site is great, but the material, cut and stitching weren't great in the stuff I got from them, and that's fine for a night out or casual stuff but it might not leave you feeling great at a wedding.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭shinesun

I think both dresses are nice, I agree with others that the second one is quite short (31.5").

However, just in my experience, I don't find the quality of boohoo's stuff very good. They deliver on time and their site is great, but the material, cut and stitching weren't great in the stuff I got from them, and that's fine for a night out or casual stuff but it might not leave you feeling great at a wedding.

+1.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

The pink one is far too short for a wedding, the green one is nice enough but more of a summer colour I think- Boohoo can be a bit hit or miss for quality too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Tayla

I really don't like the green one, I think it looks a bit old fashioned for a 23 year old.

I don't think the pink one is too short for a wedding, you can almost guarantee that people will be wearing shorter dresses than that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

I really like the green one. The pink one is lovely too but it's a bit short.

• Advertisement
Advertisement