Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Interview Coaching company

Options
  • 19-10-2013 11:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Hi folks,

I am looking for a Interview Coaching company to give me honest feedback of my CV and help with with interviewing techniques. I am 30 and looking for entry level job.

A simple good search yields many results, but It's hard to ascertain their credibility.

Can anyone give me advice on a good company?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭Corkbah

can point you in the direction of a guy who creates professional CV's and can prepare you for interviews etc.

(its not cheap but usually is highly recommended)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭Filibuster

I went to PA Consultants a few years ago and did a interview coaching session. I was looking for a particular job and she went through the different types of questions I would be asked, critiqued my answers & CV and gave me loads of advice etc. Really recommend it, gives you loads of confidence. Buy a nice suit and you'll be set :)

http://www.abettercv.ie/index.html

• Registered Users Posts: 48 zarker

Thanks for the replies!

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Pretty Polly

A friend of mine used Carr Communications. She said they were expensive but worth the money. They do a mock interview with you, record it and then you watch it back and analyse it.

Advertisement