Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Imaginext Advent Calendar €7.99

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Picked up some of these last year,great value if even for the figures alone.Imaginext toys are great & tough but on the expensive side so these advent calenders are super value.You can turn the box into a streetscape.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Babyboy09

Thanks,
    Picked up one today.
    My wee fella will be thrilled.

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭fall

Down to €4.99. Got four today. Great value. Thanks op

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

fall wrote: »
    Down to €4.99. Got four today. Great value. Thanks op

Nice one :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Was in smyths yesterday and it was 4.99 reduced from 29.99. Was Naas.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Deisler

Picked up 2 in Smyths Santry today. Good few left. Great value.

Didn't bother stopping at Smyth's Carrickmines the other day as I thought there'd be loads on offer in Wexford.
    Was in there on Saturday,the bollixes put the price back up to €14.99 from €7.99 with a reduced from €29.99 sticker on them.:mad:

The missus wouldn't let me quiz the manager on this mores the pity.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭MAJJ

zerks wrote: »
    Didn't bother stopping at Smyth's Carrickmines the other day as I thought there'd be loads on offer in Wexford.
    Was in there on Saturday,the bollixes put the price back up to €14.99 from €7.99 with a reduced from €29.99 sticker on them.:mad:

The missus wouldn't let me quiz the manager on this mores the pity.[/
    quote]
    Got a few in Carrickmines yesterday at 4.99 big thanks to the op.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭snalan

great find op, It's 4.99 online so if you were ordering few things be worth it, think it's free delivery over 50

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭cathalj

Lots of these in Naas today , great value at €4.99.

• Advertisement

Cheeky bollixes in Wexford charging a tenner more for these.

€4.99 is a steal as there's a motorbike also in the set,a few figures on their own are nearly €20.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 246 ✭✭iPearly

Got one today in drogheda and I have to say looks great for a fiver;-) still a few left

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 246 ✭✭iPearly

Got one today in drogheda and I have to say looks great for a fiver;-) still a few left

Advertisement