Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Tv In oz

Options
  • 19-10-2013 11:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Hi Guys

just wanted to see if anyone has a good set up apart from foxtel for watching irish/uk tv

Ive been reading up on chromecast/now tv lately

i have an xbox set up but cant install the sky app somehow they know im in oz

for love hate i use a browser add on

and for soccer i stream them (horrible)

whats everyone else got set up ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Testament1

"darcy07 wrote: »
    and for soccer i stream them (horrible)

Premiership games are shown in HD on foxtel sport.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭woolymammoth

darcy07 wrote: »
    Hi Guys, just wanted to see if anyone has a good set up apart from foxtel for watching irish/uk tv ... i have an xbox set up ... whats everyone else got set up ?

perhaps look into xbmc for your xbox, or just install xbmc on a PC. I use openelec (a cut down version of xbmc) on a raspberry pi, with the irish tv add-on. It has some geolocation restrictions, but you could get around those with a vpn / dns service to make it look like you're in ireland (i don't rignt now 'cause it fecks with other things i use!).

[edit] SBS and ABC have some irish/UK content available to watch in Aus anyways.

Advertisement