Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Afterparty

Options
  • 19-10-2013 11:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Two questions regarding the Dublin marathon 2013, is there an after party and if so where ? It doesn't appear to be advertised/mentioned much if at all....

Also, this is my first marathon and am concerned about runners trots, what is the situation if you need to use the loo on the run say about mile 17?

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,365 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

There used to be an official afterparty in the Hilton (Charlemount)

There are toilets at each waterstop.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Fraggle00

iphoneman1 wrote: »
    Two questions regarding the Dublin marathon 2013, is there an after party and if so where ? It doesn't appear to be advertised/mentioned much if at all....

Also, this is my first marathon and am concerned about runners trots, what is the situation if you need to use the loo on the run say about mile 17?

Some runners use loperamide (imodium). I think I might bring along a couple of capsules just in case.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,637 ✭✭✭Trampas

all else fails a wine bottle cork

Advertisement