Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creche incident

Options
  • 20-10-2013 12:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

When I arrived to collect my daughter I was met by a crèche worker. Whilst we were talking a little girl walked up to the crèche worker & said " I'm finished now" she was only wearing a t shirt. The crèche worker replied to the little girl " go back in there & put your pants on". The little girl went back to bathroom & returned a few seconds later wearing just a t shirt. The crèche worker then asked the little girl to "go back in there".

What do you think of this scenario?

Comments

• Administrators Posts: 14,042 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Big Bag of Chips

I think the little one's trousers etc fell off while she was going to the toilet, and the creche worker told her to go back to the toilet and put them on....

Why, what do YOU think of it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭vitani

Sounds like she could be potty training. My little one spent the best part of two weeks in just a tshirt and pair of pants while she got the hang of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Sounds like the little girl was using the bathroom and took her lower layer of clothing (trousers/skirt and underwear) off.

What are your thoughts on it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Thanks c.a.r.l.

That will be all from you now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement