Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

shooting on your own land

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭franknrol

hedzball wrote: »
    Suppressor for the shotgun is the most stupid idea I've read yet..

Have you ever held one? It turns a shotgun into a fecking RSJ!!

You wouldn't even need to shoot either just poke the clays out of the sky.

'hdz

call up and try it out some time. its not actually that bad. ya get used to it. it does take some of the killin out of it though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭stoeger2000

Yeah. And the satellite imagery is 100 times better than google earth. You can see where all the tracks, roads, gates, gaps etc are and record your route. Handy in the woods if you need a reminder to find your way out again.
    You can set waypoints to mark where you took a shot from and where you hit and measure between the two.
    Savage little app.

Do you know what is the difference between the free and the pro version of those apps?? Just had a look at both and couldn't see much difference. Maybe I'm just missing something. Looks like a decent app alright. Slow enough to load the maps tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Hunter21

rowa wrote: »
    Yes because the hunting/horsey set are so considerate of other people aren't they ? More than once i watched the hunt in kildare bulldoze someones fences and trespass even though the landowner had forbid them from entering his property. I also watched while the entire hunt progressed through a relation of mines field of mares in foal, one of which was run through a ditch and was torn to shreds. Get real.

In all my years I've yet to see a person from a stud farm riding their thoroughbred mare or any thoroughbred through the fields hunting, there too expensive to injure.

What I was getting at is some people with horses have them as they are a breeding business so some clay shooters need to be considerate, as not everyone with a horse does foxhunting or trail riding.

Advertisement